9511 OH-14, Streetsboro, OH 44241, USA

I went to TA Nails salon on March 28th, 2017.First I tried to call them but the phone number I found in google was not working.

So I walked in. I asked the manager Rose Vo if they had time to do manicure at the time I walked in. She said yes and let me sit in the chair. Then one of the employees started preparing my nails by peeling them off and wrapping.

Shortly after he stopped and moved to do pedicure to another customer. I was sitting and waiting and nothing seemed to be happen. I asked that employee how long it would take to finish my manicure because I had a 5 months baby waiting to be breastfeed and I also had a business meeting. The employee did not speak English at all.

I asked him several times in a good manner and he did not even try to understand what I was trying to ask. Then I called the manager Rose Vo and asked her how long it would take. She said that there were other customers so I had to wait. I tried to explain her that I need to know an estimated time because I had a baby waiting for me.

And also I mentioned that in the very beginning when I walked in I asked her if she had time to do my nails and she said yes. All of that I did in pleasant manner. Rose Vo came up to me, took the wraps off my fingers and asked me to leave. I told her that I could not leave because she peeled the old gel off my nails and I could not go outside with the damaged nails.

Moreover I had a business meeting. So I asked her to finish the job. She said she would call the police to kick me out of the salon.

Police came and after our explanations asked me to leave with damaged nails and also let me know if I refuse to leave I could be arrested with criminal trespassing.The picture of the nails and the police report are attached.

Review about: T A Nails Of Streetsboro Manager.

Reason of review: Have not got manicure and was kicked out with damaged nails.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unpleasant.

Had an Experience with T A Nails Of Streetsboro?

Comments

Long time Customer of TA Nails

I was there as a customer getting a pedicure and your aggressive, demanding and threatening behavior as soon as you came in scared me so much I took a picture of you.You came in ready to find a way to get your Nails for free.

You threatened to call the police when she asked you to leave because you weren't willing to even wait the allotted time to have the foil on your Nails.

You were/living at a motel, don't have a visa and barely speak English yourself- you are trying to paint this place in a bad light.Move on...